Friends and Family Test Results
|MONTH || NOT RECOMMEND|| DON'T KNOW || RECOMMEND |
| July 18||5 %||2 %||93 %|
| August 18||3 %||1 %||96 %|
| September 18||3 %||3 %||94 %|
| October 18||3 %||2 %||95 %|
| November 18||5 %||1 %||94 %|
| December 18||8 %||3 %||89 %|
| January 19||5 %||3 %||92 %|
| February 19||7 %||3 %||90 %|
| March 19||6 %||3 %||91 %|
| April 19||4 %||3 %||94 %|
| May 19||5 %||4 %||90 %|
| June 19||5 %||3 %||92 %|
Here are a selection of comments received from patients when completing the Friends and Family test:
- I was looked after quickly and efficiently; everything explained to me, put my mind at rest.
- Lovely nurse for my babies injection, which really makes a difference to parents who are anxious. Apologies, I do not recall her name.
- When I saw the doctor today he was so easy to talk to, very caring. Gave great advice, did not feel rushed. Great service.
- Well it would have been a 1 but I know it's no one's fault but the government's, you can never get an appointment.
- I have been with the Practice for 65 year's I think that says why.
- Appointment was quick and easy and can reply on annual check up.
- I have been with the Practice for 65 years, I think that says why.
- My first visit. The place is modern and the doctor was first class.
- The best run, most efficient, friendly and clean practice in Telford!
- Great surgery and staff.
- For excellent service and advice which I will recommend to my friends and family about Donnington medical practice.
- The front desk is very friendly and efficient. Dr Wright my preferred doctor cares and shows it... as well as Dr Milligan. All your GPs and nurses care about their patients!! I have travelled the world under PRIVATE medical care and Donnington tops them all!! There is NOTHING I would change! Well done and THANK YOU!!
- Great place, clean and well signposted.
- This surgery is a credit to the NHS. The staff are competent hard working caring people with a good understanding of patient care, they will always deal with urgent cases the same day and are especially good with children. I really cannot fault this surgery.
- We have been patients with the practice for 50 years and have always been satisfied with ALL the care we have received from whichever Doctor has treated us.
- The doctor I saw had lots of time for me... I have just transferred to Donnington Medical Practice looking for exactly this... very happy.
- They were most thoughtful, caring and attentive, nothing was a problem to them, they are a credit to the NHS.
- Can be difficult to get an appointment, especially with a specific doctor.
- Able to get same day appointment when needed, good variety of services.
- I would recommend as its always less hassle to get appointments. Nurses and staff run on time and its spacious and clean and well thought out building with pharmacy attached so glad I changed to this practice.
- Saw Dr Wright this morning and he explained all about cholesterol levels and choices I have to reduce my level in a no jargon way. He also gave me advice on the stop smoking clinic & statins. After arriving despondent, I left feeling better & ready for the challenge.
- Can only text. No internet. Always had excellent help with doctors whatever our ailments since 1966.
- I have had nothing but positive experiences since registering. It is refreshing to encounter such a helpful team from reception to clinical. Your processes appear very smooth. I think you set a fantastic example of how it should be done. I will get around to posting a review on NHS choices soon!
- Clean, spacious surgery. Helpful staff.
- Donnington Medical Practice is always been good and reliable service for our family.
- Hope I gave top marks for excellent service and diagnosis, if not take this text as being so.
- Always great service and advice.
- Excellent service.
- Was good to be seen the same day but not enough seats and had to stand when I was unwell.
- Brilliant practice.
- There was very little wait time and the GP was friendly and helpful. Overall, I was happy with the service I received.
- Always have prompt and professional service at Donnington Medical Centre which is why we have stayed with this practice for more than 20 years !!
- Good appointment times, nice building, helpful doctor.
- Fantastic Service. Called at 8.30 for appointment, got one for 4.30. Lovely doctor. Lovely pharmacy. Waited about 5 mins for both. Amazing efficient and friendly staff. Highly recommend
- Nothing too much trouble, no matter how big or small the problem.
- Polite staff, always able to get an urgent appointment when required. Good doctors.
- I have been a patient here for over 16 years and have complete faith in them.