Donnington Medical Practice: COVID-19 LATEST
Due to the current situation, our practice will no longer be making appointments at reception.
If you need to book an appointment (telephone triage calls ONLY at present), please use an alternative route:
1. Ring the practice on 01952 605252
2. Patient Access (online bookings)
3. Online triage consultations (via Patient Access or Website)
Follow this link for translations:
Tests are available to book via the government website
NHS Volunteer Service
We have received information regarding the NHS Volunteer Service and I wanted to share it with you.
If you, or if you know of anyone, who is vulnerable and needs support because they are self-isolating, NHS Volunteer Responders can help with the following:
- Check in and chat support: Short-term telephone support to individuals who are at risk of loneliness as a consequence of self-isolation
- Community support: Collection of shopping, medication or other essential supplies and delivery to home
- Patient transport support: Transport to medical appointments or from hospital to home if you are medically fit for discharge
How to refer:
- We can refer patients from the practice - either give us a ring or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patients within a high-risk group (have received a letter from the Government) can self-refer by ringing 0808 196 3382
Please share so that anyone alone or requiring assistance can request support from this service....
DMP would like to thank you all for your patience and co-operation at this very difficult time ....
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, social distancing measures may be used as a tool of coercive and controlling behaviour by perpetrators, as they attempt to shut down victim’s routes to safety and support.
The online chat service gives people experiencing domestic abuse a silent way to reach out for help.
The online chat will be available 12 hours a day Monday to Friday between 9am and 9pm from the May 1.
West Mercia Women’s Aid online chat service can be accessed on their website: http://www.westmerciawomensaid.org/
People experiencing domestic abuse can still call West Mercia Women’s Aid 24/7 Domestic Abuse Helpline, which is operating as usual: 0800 7831359.
Local support in Telford and Wrekin is also available through the Shropshire Domestic Abuse Service, call 0300 303 1191 or email email@example.com.
If you are registered with us and your personal details change, please let us know as soon as possible so that if we need to contact you urgently we are able to do so.
In view of the current situation some pharmacies have changed their opening hours - please check their websites
(Site updated 08/05/2020)